Country Girls release the covers for their 2nd single!

Country Girls released the covers for their upcoming single:
Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne/Tamerai Summer Time
The single will be available in 6 editions: 2 regular and 4 limited editions.
Let's have a look at those covers!

Regular A
Regular a is the regular cover for Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne. It has the girls standing in a hall (probably at the building they filmed in) with their red outfits. The cover is simple, but shows of the girls and also has a nice setting. I like how the titles and name of the group are at the bottem, are colorful, but not to much.

Regular B
Regular B is for Tamerai Summer Time and is glorious. I adore the sky time and the girls look so fab. It's a very fresh and airy cover. I love how they all look and the flowers and white outfits look so cute like this! Adore this cover.

Limited A
Limited A has the casual clothes from Wakatteiru. I love the bubles and the blue. They look very cute and Ilike how they are posing in the school. It gives of a nice vibe and it doesn't look cheap. I lvoe how the name of the single is in green <3

Limited B
Limited B has the white outfits for Tamerai. I love the kinda forest theme this cover has. The green and the bark looks so awsome. I really adore how thise cover looks and all the girls look so pretty and cute. It does look like a Satoyama cover XD.

Limited C
Limited C has the girls again in their casual outfits for Wakatteiru. This time it's a group shot inside a classroom. I really like the way they did the title of the single and I just like the cover. It looks well placed and all the girls look nice. 

Limited D
Limited D has the girls in their casual Tamerai outfits infront of an Hokkaido Icon. I like how it's just a nice group picture. It could actually be a blog picture to be honest. And I think that's the charm of it. 

Overall
I like all covers. They are all well done and they look like there was money spent. My favorites are Regular and Limited B, although I adore Regular a. Country girls is headed for another great single.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』