Morning Musume '15 release covers for their 59th single

Morning Musume '15 released the covers for thei 59th single:
Oh my Wish!/Sukatto my Heart/Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Finally we have some covers for this long awaited release!
Let's have a look at them.

Regular A
This was the first cover to be released, so I kinda already fangirls over it. The cover is in the same setting as the MV and we see all the girls infront of a broqueisch wallpaper. We have the dance team sitting and the centers (Haruka and Zukki) in the middle. The other girls are sitting and standing more in the background. I really like this cover. It's simple, but shows of the girls. Ayumin is sitting like a total boss, while Sakura looks like she is holding the whole thing up. I love Zukki in the middle and Duu looks amazing <3 

Regular B
Regular B has the Sukatto my Heart thing going on. It's in the exact setting of the MV. I really like that it's such a darkish cover, with the girls being a bit over lit. The disco ball is a bit to much for me, but I really like how the whole looks. Eripon is in front (<3) And Duu is back center. It's just really nice and shows of the girls nicely. 

Regular C
Such a diffrent cover. Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki had a very light cover and the focus is the red. I love how they integrated that in their name. Miki and Masaki center looks awsome. I really love the setting. The blocks are awsome and it makes the cover so awsome. 

Limited A
Limited A has solo shots. I really like how elegant it looks and how the two centers got bigger pictures. I really like this cover and the cool & elegant feel. The girls look very beautiful and kinda sassy. 

Limited B
Limited B has the girls in two groups. The covers are very light and it has a dreamy feel due to the bubles. I really like how the o looks in Morning. All girls look beautiful and I like how you can actually seem them well.

Limited C
The last cover is very diffrent. It has a really cool feel to it. I really love the individual picture because they are gloriouse (ZUKKI< HARUNANAAA) I do not really like the blue, it would have been better it it was just white, black and red, but overall it's really nice.

Overall.
I really like the covers. They are fresh and look totally diffrent form one another. My favorites are Regular C and limited A, but I actually like them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』