Tsubaki Factory announced their first indies single!

H!P's youngest group Tsubaki Factory announced the release of their first indies single!
The single will be released on the 6th of september and will be sold at the Nama Tamago concerts.
The single is called:
Seishun Man man Naka!
Tsubaki Factory preformed the song at this weekends H!P concert.

I am so happy! I have been waiting for this moment and I am really happy. A bit bummed because I really wanted 17sai to be like a double a-side, but I am also very happy they get their own song!

Comments

  1. It's about time! It'll be exciting to see where things go from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that there's new groups :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』