100.000 views?!

Hello everyone!
I can not believe the day came I can make this post!
Last week this blog hit 100.000 views! I went to sleep with 99.930 views and woke up with 100.212 views!
I don't know how to thank you all.
This blog started of as just a place I could write stuff about H!P on and it evolved into a news blog. 
I can not express my gratitude to you all for reading my posts about hello!pro.
For me this blog is mostly so I keep up with my favorite idols and share the news with you guys. 

Two years ago I also started my more personal blog, which hit the 16.500 views mark. 
Again something I am very proud of.

I searched for many ways to celebrate my milestone in blogging and decided to open up a twitter.
On this twitter I will post links to both my blogs and some other Hello!Pro related stuff! So please go on and follow it:
https://twitter.com/HPNewsEN
Kamei-chan is currently the guardian of this twitter, because to me she is the eternal idol! 
Please continue to support Hello!Project and my blogs!
I am in your care.
Kate

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the milestone! This blog is great and I look forward to the next milestone.

    (I really don't like saying this because I feel it's a foregone conclusion and a waste of words, but I will anyway: Consider your Twitter followed!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :')! And thank you for always following and commenting <3 it always makes me happy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』