Juice=Juice move the release date of their upcoming single and release new profile pictures

Without a given reason Juice=Juice's upcoming single was pushed back.
The single would originally release in september, but is now moved to the 26th of october. 
The name for the single didn't change, but the girls did release new profile pictures with the outfits for KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!
Let's have a look at them!
Miyazaki Yuka 
Yuka looks adorable in her close up! This color suits her and her ponytail makes her so mature. She does look really tiny and thin in this outfit. I like the arm things, but the pants are quite meh. 

Kanazawa Tomoko
Tomoko, urgh you all know my feelings for this girl, she looks perfect. I adore her close up and she looks really good in the full body picture. Pants are still weird but the pictures are nice. 

Takagi Sayuki
Don't cover up Sayuki! Eversince J=J's Budokan Drama, I feel like they are actually treating Sayuki like her character. This girl has a great body, show it. I like her ponytail btw!

Miyamoto Karin

What do you mean? These are new pictures of Karin? I thought they were from the time they debutted.... OMG Karin's hair is back. I love it so much! It makes her look so cute and likable. A+

Uemura Akari
Uemu look really, really annoyed with something. She looks really good in this outfit. Yet I am not a big fan of her hairstyle and it looks like her long hair is tucked into her jacket. Not her best pictures.

Overall
I feel like these outfits are Senobi meets Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW? They are not bad and I know how they are used in the dance, which is nice. Overall they are quite nice and fit the song. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』