Morning Musume '17 released their new profile pictures!

Today is a big day for Morning Musume '17 fans! As they didn't only upload the MV to BRAND NEW MORNING, but they also revealed new profile pictures and covers! Let's get right in!
The top picture are the new outfitss for Jealousy Jealousy. They seem white outfits, with big shirt like tops and cure white skirts. Sadly the pciture isn't to clear, but they look really pretty. 

Fukumura Mizuki & Ikuta Erina
Both leader and sup-leader look really pretty. I do think Mizuki looks a bit weird, her facial expression is as if she was told to looks a bit shocked. Eripon looks really really cool. I love her longer hair and gosh does her waist look thin. 

Iikubo Haruna & Ishida Ayumi
Harunan's long hair looks really good on an outfits like this and Ayumi with a curly ponytail is my weakness. She rocks this hairstyle so much and that cheeky smile. 

Kudo Haruka & Oda Sakura
These two, their combination, it's another weakness of mine. Haruka does look a bit weird and her hairstyle is meh, but oh well I know how awsome she was in the MV. And Sakura, well I just adore Sakura and she looks amazing. 
(Really weird to skip Maachan... She didn't even get a new profile pic...)

Ogara Haruna & Nonaka Miki
Doesn't Haachin look amazing in anything? I do prefer her hair down, it's such a beautiful look on her. I am really happy Miki is going for a front position. She had a lot of duo lines and was seen quite a lot in BRAND NEW MORNING. This picture does look shopped, which is meh...

Makino Maria & Haga Akane
OH Akane looks awsome. That face and hair!! So cute. We all know Maria looks best with a ponytail, but it does get old. It is weird however how she disappeared to the background again after having a center song last time around. 

Kaga Kaeda & Yokoyama Reina
SO CUTE! Kaga looks like she should have been here ages ago. "You doubted me? Look at me know haters!" Reina is just such a cutie. She looks new and fresh, yet polished and ready. I love them. 

Overall I like the outfits, I like that they are simple and the same for everone (no weird baggy pants thank god). I really like the color as it fits Momusu so good. I am so excited for this whole release. It makes my heart go wild to hear BRAND NEW MORNING. Please do watch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』