Morning Musume '17 revealed the covers for their upcoming single!

Morning Musume '17 will release their new single on the 8th of March, which is only in a few weeks and they are releasing more information about it so fast now!
This single will be released in 5 versions and here are the covers!

Limited A
Limited A is obviously for BRAND NEW MORNING and what the hell XD. Okay I see what they are going for with this militairy theme, but this is just a weird cover. I do like seeing Ogata in front though and the 17 looks really really awsome. Not a big fan though.

Limited B
This is quite a nice cover. Jealousy Jealousy has white outfits, so this white cover looks really nice. Although it makes me wonder if these are leftover shots from Oh My Wish, as Haachin, Miki and Maria look the same. Same hairstyle and everything. Kaede is giving us the death stare. It's quite a nice cover, I do like it, but gosh someone else should be doing their hair and choosing the solo shots.

Regular A
Yes, this is a nice cover. I am all for them posing in the MV place. It's just a nice an dcute cover with them posing in their outfits. I am all for this one!

Regular B
Look another nice cover. I like the couch and Kaedii and Yoko being center. I think this cover is quite nice and I like the background. Maybe this also says something about the MV?

SP edition
That's a nice suprise! Maa-chan! And a cover that actually looks like the originial Morning Coffee cover and nice outfits. I do not see the horrible white tops as well, so they just look pretty and white. I do think Sakura looks tired as hell, but I like this cover. I LOVE IT.

Overall the covers are okay, not a big wow or something AMAZING. But SP edition is really nice and I really like both regular editions. And I couldn't be more happy to see 13th gen center.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』