C-ute released covers for their last album!

On the 3rd of May, C-ute will release their last album:
℃OMPLETE SINGLE COLLECTION
This album will be released in 3 versions, 1 regular and 2 limited editions. 
All versions will include all their a-side songs, while regular will also contain all their b-side songs and a bonus disc with new songs and rare recordings.
Let's have a look at these covers!

Regular
The girls are standing infront and on the word C-ute. I actually really like the pure and white vibe. I know it has been used a lot, but it just looks right. The girls pop out and well it's just nice to look at.

Limited A
Another nice cover. I really like how classy these covers look. Maybe they might be a bit to white, but I don't know it feels so right. I like their posses and how they stand or sit with the letters.

Limited B
Ah I like this. I like how this picture is from above. Such a classic and classy feel. 

Overall
There just isn't much to say about these covers. They look really pretty and classy. Maybe they are boring or to white, but for me it feels right. C-ute really has this pure feel and look to them and it fits their goodbye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』