C-ute released new profile pictures!

C-ute is going head first into their last activities.
They will be releasing their last album on the 3rd of May. 
Now their (possible) last new profile pictures have been uploaded and it's getting all so real.
Let's have a look at them!

Yajima Maimi
Maimi looks beautiful. I love the color of her skirt and I like the top. She looks elegant and classy. The skirt does however have a weird slit, but meh, she looks beautiful!

Nakajima Saki
Oh Saki, you are so beautiful. that light skirt, that top, it looks so good. I love her hair like this and her arms looks so tiny. Gosh what a beautiful woman!

Suzuki Airi
Airi! Her hair is sooo beautiful. I love Airi so much. She looks like a goddess. The top is not my taste, but she pulls it of perfectly. I adore this picture to much. 

Okai Chisato
Chisato looks so good with her hair like this. I miss her long hair... I love her outfit. Not much else to say. 

Hagiwara Mai
Mai with her pouty face. The blue looks really classy on her and I like her hair like this. Not the best picture of her, but it's nice. 

Overall
Urgh, can't believe these are the last profile pictures. They look really good and so ready to get their lives going. Still they make me sad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』