Cool Pictures

Heeey everyone:)
today I'm bored. Really really bored.
Soo I'm going to search for pictures and show them to you.
I will type a H!P name and choose the coolest pictures here we go:D

Koharu Kusumi

This one. I love the pure beauty of this picture. She really is pretty..

miyabi natsuyaki

I really love this picture. Miya looks so cute and pretty. I could imagine taking this picture with friends. But than a lot less prettyXD

sayumi michishige

In this picture i get the feeling she is really sayumi. Not faking a smile or anything. Just sayumi.

Yuuka Maeda

I like this picture. She took it herself. She really is pretty here. And i like the thing she is wearing:D

chinami tokunaga

This is picture is soooo pretty>3< chii-chan!! yep love this picture:)

airi suzuki

I like this picture. It's like she is falling or something but it's really nice:)

Risako Sugaya

This picture is really really cute!! go rii:D

ai takahashi

This isn't my favorite picture... but my favorite wouldn't upload:'(
but i like this one 2:)

Maasa Sudou

I don't like maasa. But this picture is kinda pretty:)

Chisato okai

I love this picture:D she is sooo pretty:D

Momoko tsugunaga

It was hard to find a picture of momo that i liked. But i love this one. She is adorable!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』