Onna to otoko no lullaby game + my H!P collection

Today I'm listing to Onna to otoko no lullaby game. At first i didn´t like the song.. But I´m starting to love it more and more . It's energetic and cute. All the girls have lines. It sounds a bit like Balalika if you ask me.

At first i didn't like dance de bacoon 2. But i love it now. It's a really good song and i like the yaya part;)


I can't wait for Shining power. Yurina is the lead and she sounds so great. I'm really looking forward to the PV. Cause she would be in the lead there 2.

Let's talk about my h!p collection now:)
Morning musume
-Seishun collection

Berryz koubou
-Maji bomber
-Otakebi boy wao!/Tomodachi wa Tomodachi nanda!
-Watashi no mirai no danna-sama/Ryuusei boy

S/mileage
-OO Ganbarrenakutemo Eenende

H!p Allstars
-All for one and one for all+special booklet

:D i don't have a lot but i'm very proud of what i have.
I love H!p and i love all the stuff:)
Byebye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』