Subgroups:D

At them moment I'm totally in love with the H!P subgroups:D so i'm going to tell what i like about them:)


Tanpop#
This group has Yurina and Eri. Can it get any better? I love the clothes they wear. And they sounds pretty awsome togheter:D I love Umbrella and Akai sweet pea:)




Puchimoni V
I just love their songs. They are so cute and powerfull. I love their preformances because they are always warm and funny.


ZYX-α
I don't really know any songs of this group. But I like the members:)



Aa!

At first i didn't really like aa!. But when i heared Yes yes yes i was sold. I love that song and it's really cute.


High-King
I like Diamonds a lot. I think it's a fun song.


zoku·v-u-den
 I really like this group. I love Risako and JunJun togheter. I don't really like Sayumi's voice but she sounds well anyway. I love only:D

Buono!
I love Buono! I like their cd's and singles a lot. I think they are really cool and sound soooo awsome:)


Guardians 4
Because of this group i got in to Hello!Project. So this groups stays in my top 5 i think. I still like their songs a lot and i would love more songs from them.

Shugo Chara eggs
I really liked the first line up. But the second line up isn't really my thing:) Eventhough nanami is cute>3<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』