Love is beautiful

Happy Late- Valentines day everyone!
I had an amazing day with my boyfriend. He suprised me in so many ways it's just incredible.
I got the most beautiful dark red rose from him. It's really beautiful.
He baked a cake for me and cooked dinner.
Dinner was with candle light <3 He is such a sweet guy. I love him!!!!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine!

Some other things:
Chisato cut her hair! It's really short but I kinda love it. Chisato is amazing and this looks so cool on her. I always loved Chisato's long hair, so beautiful and silky. But looking at this picture I Really like the change. I hope she will be having this hairstyle in the new C-ute MV 2. Chisato was kinda scared the fans wouldn't like it, but I think everyone will agree that it looks awsome, eventhough I loved her with long hair two.
The Morning Musume spring concert tour is starting in a few days!! I can't wait for the setlist and the concert goods. First concert for the 10th gen, first concert without Ai-chan and last concert with Risa. Lot of change. I hope they will preform a lot of Genki songs like: Ambitious, koko ni iruzee, Mikan, otome no timing, genki+ and so much more. I hope the 10th gen will do suki na sempai and that Erina and Kanon get more solos. I really wanna see who get's the ai-lines.Can't wait, can't wait. Kyaaaaaaa.
Buono was in Paris. I really wanted to go. But the concert sold out before I could get any tickets. Pity. But now I can save up my money for the time Berryz or Momusu is coming to Europe. Yeah. I wanna meet Yurina-sama, Kanon-chan, Erina-chan and the 10th gen. I wannaaaa meet them soon :)
I loved meeting Yossy and Rika, they were amazing and I loved their preformance. I hope I will meet some H!P members sooooon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』