Lovely Kamei-sama- happy B-day me


Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 19. Yeah :D When I was looking for cute pictures on Hello!Online and I found my birthday present (or just something I was really happy about). It's the Eri Picture on the left. I love how she didn't really change, but still changed a lot. Her hair is longer and darker. She doesn't really smile all that happy but I adore her<3 Her sister doesn't really look much like her right?

Today I also heared some new Berryz Songs. The Yurina/Risako/Chinami/Maasa song is my favorite. Yurina rocked it. The other songs were okay and kinda great. Much better than the last berryz album, which was kinda crappy.

The first Morning Musume spring concert 2012 was given today. The set list is amazing. With the new single (which sounded good, but couldn't really hear it that good), a lot of 12 smart songs, not so much Aika, A Juukie and a Kyuukie song, Kamei's song was done by the other rookies (itoshi kono yoru ni :P) And ofcourse Risa had her solo. Can't believe she is graduating that soon.

By the way, I love this picture of Kanon.. She looks so much older. Kanon will be a beautiful woman. I just know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』