Something I noticed

Today I was looking though some Hello!Project pictures when I noticed a thing that made me smile (again).
This time it was a picture of The Hello!Project members as Chearleaders. The picture is very bright and that made me look really long. Than I noticed:
The green circles show us that Momoko and Captain are standing on steps. I find it kinda cut that they are so small they need to stand on things like that. All my friends are kinda tall if you compare them to me, so I kinda know how it feels to be Small. But I really enjoyed seeing this. Don't know why. But I wanted to share this anyways.

Currently listing to: 7th album of C-ute
Current favorite H!P song: Pyoko Pyoko Ultra!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』