Getting ready for the graduation

Although I live on the other end of the world, I'm getting ready for the Risa/Aika graduation.
After I changed the look of my blog to purple/green Risa/Aika. 
I'm wearing a green shirt and I put up the photo of Aika and Risa I love the most with purple and green stuff.
As you can see I have green skittles and kermit up for Risa and a purple shawl and pot for Aika.
Tomorrow I will wear the green man t-shirt because it has purple and green.
This is the first graduation that's going like this for me (I did wear Yellow on the day Ai-chan was graduating and Orange when Eri was graduating). 
It hard to see the some of the last traces of the 9-nin group I came to love fade.
Still I'll love Momusu but tomorrow will be a hard day for a lot of fans, including me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』