One・Two・Three live rip

Today we got the a LQ preview of the 50th Morning Musume single One・Two・Three.
Morning Musume preformed their new song at the Girls award 2012 fashion show.
Before the rip was posted online, fans said it was a very cool song, a bit K-popish.

The song starts of with an electronic beat and a beautiful wow (I think by Reina).
Because the rip is very LQ I can't really tell who is singing, but I hear Reina, Riho and Sayumi a lot.
I think I also heared Ayumi and Mizuki, but I'm not sure about this.

The song seems really cool and I can't wait to hear a clearer rip.
The clothes we got a preview from last H!P Time were worn, so we can assume they are for One・Two・Three.
Below you will find the rip (i don't know for how long it will stay on) and a picture form the event.

Comments

  1. Oh my god I cannot even hide my excitement. I was really convinced that these outfits would be used for the other A-side, and that this song would be more cute LOL


    HOW WRONG WAS I!? I really need to see the dance in action <3 But so far I LOVE IT! Hopefully the PV isn't a let down, either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』