Morning Musume Ultra Smart Concert Tour

Today I watched the Morning Musume Ultra Smart Concert and I totally loved it.
It was everything I hoped for and better. Here are my thoughts on this great preformance!
Although I can't upload any pictures at the moment I'll put them in later.

The songs (green is for amazing, red is for less amazing, black for average)
1. Pyocopyoco Ultra
This song makes me smile. I liked the beginning. There were 4 eggs on the screen, they hatched, fell down and that the Juukies came. It was fun to look at the smiles on everyones faces and Aika preforming 2.
2. Guruguru JUMP
I liked the beginning with the ponpon duo, but it wasn't anything special. Just cool.

3. Kanashiki Koi no Melody (without Mitsui Aika)
I totally adore this song! The preformance was just ARGH greatness. I just hoped that the Juukies got to preform their part, but well...
4. Give me Love (without Mitsui Aika)
Mm wasn´t as great preformed as I hoped.

5. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari
Me likes. I like the lines for all the girls and the energie they used.
6. Kaiketsu Positive A (without Mitsui Aika)
Great preformance but nothing special
7. My Way 〜Joshikou Hanamichi〜 (without Mitsui Aika)
I liked they way they did Ai-chans lines.
8. Otome no Timing / Mitsui Aika, Ikuta Erina, Suzuki Kanon
This was a very sweet preformance, although I got sad looking at Aika. She missed preforming so much.
9. Silver no Udedokei / Tanaka Reina, Sayashi Riho w/ Niigaki Risa, Mitsui Aika
I liked it a lot, Risa and Aika's rap is amazing
10. Suki da na Kimi ga / Michishige Sayumi, Fukumura Mizuki
I like this pairing. Both pink so it fits

11. Suki na Senpai / 10th gen
Such a short preformance >3< I really wish these girls will sing more in the future
12. Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago / 9th gen
The 9th gen, they are so amzing >.< I can't believe how well they are preforming
13. Genki Pikappika! /9th and 10th gen
This must be one of my favorites :D it was AMAZING. And Kanon/Ayumi pairing <3
14. Aki Urara / Niigaki Risa with Ayumi and Riho
I loved loved loved this. Risa sings so great. And Ayumi and Riho <3 they danced so well and the backup vocals were amazing
15. Shanimuni Paradise / Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika
Cuteness >3< I always want to do this dance. tudutudutudu... :P

16. Goodbye Natsu boy/ Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina
This was such a great preformance >3< Sayumi improved her vocals so much. I liked her goodbye bye more than Reina's, who seemed to have a little trouble with it.

17. Special Medley: HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN?〜Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?〜 → TOP → Ikimasshoi! → Yamete yo! Sindbad (without Mitsui Aika)
I liked this one but not as much as I thought I would. The best part was Yamete yo sindbad.
18. Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai jan! (without Mitsui Aika)
I don't know why, but I can't like this song. It's to... I don't know, just can't like it.
19. Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai! (without Mitsui Aika)
I still hate the fact that Sayumi and Reina have so much lines in this song (although they rock them) They song seems fun to preform, but it was short and no lines for they juukies
20. OK YEAH! (without Mitsui Aika)
Ok Yeah is a great song. But still no Juukie lines and I can't get that XD

21. Aruiteru
This was my favorite song. It was so well preformed, so much power and sweetness. Risa was singing so well. I loved every part of this song, and I was close to crying.

22. Renai Hunter (without Mitsui Aika)
I love Renai Hunter, the song, the dance, the outfits <3 I really loved the live.
MC
23. Namidacchi
Namidacchi is getting old, but still it makes me sad not seeing Eri, Jun, Lin and Ai in it. And the Juukies got no lines, only all member lines. Not even a line like the Sayu/Erina/Riho lines :'( it made me so sad...
 
What I think of the girls in the concert:
- Gaki
She is just amazing. She really enjoyed standing there and preforming. Her lines were incredible and her solo was to get shivers of. I love how she is so close with all the members.
- Sayumi
Sayumi looked a bit sad, although she improved so much. Her vocals are really getting better!
- Reina
I know how her hands look now. Hihi almost all the hand close-ups were her hands. She did well singing, but she seemed to have trouble with some songs. She did smile more than I'm used of her.
- Aika
I was so happy to see her in pyoko pyoko! Finally she got to preform with the members. She seemed so sad about her graduation, she is a strong girl!
- Haruna
The oldest of the Juukies and Kyuukies. She didn't get much lines (3 if I counted right..) But she seemed to enjoy preforming a lot, so let's hope for more lines in the future.
- Mizuki
Mizuki is growing so fast. She is becoming a lovely lady with a voice to kill for. She deserves more than one line, but she needs to create a personality because she is kinda plain to me (I still love her)
- Ayumi
I love Ayumi. She had this BIG smile all the concert long. Her dancing was amazing and her singing too (although she didn't get much lines) 
- Erina
Everybody is talking about Eripon not improving, but she is. I totally loved how cute she sounded!! More Eripon is needed. Her smile was amazing, just like her love for Gaki
- Riho
Riho is pushed so much. But she is good, what makes me wonder what she thinks about it. I hope she will stay this way.
- Kanon
Kanon improved soooooo much. Her voice is incredible strong and that's what Momusu needs.
- Masaki
Masaki wants to be in the picture to much. She was singing with a cute voice, while in the winter concert she was singing with such a strong voice. I hope she will get that back. 
- Haruka
Haruka is not an Egg anymore and that's what she is showing us. She is growing up and she is so mature. Her voice is still Husky and I love seeing her grow up!

Overall it was a great concert.
Pro:
- Lot's of songs
- Smile smile smile (everyone had this big smile)
- Happy and beautiful songs mixed.
Cons:
- Not much Juukie
- A lot of songs that are used a lot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』