Berryz Koubou- WANT! MV

Some time ago Berryz Koubou released the MV for their upcoming single WANT! The song is upbeat and techno like. All the members got to sing (more then one line) and there were different beautiful shots. Each member got her own room in their own color. Each room has something that kinda represent them (saki has a pig doll, which she collects). During the song they walking from room to room and sing with eachother. It gives the clip a very cool, but I think playfull look. There is also a close-up of each member in their room. The dance-shot is kinda dark with a big lighted thing in the background. The dance looks very cool, but also very elegant. The outfits are purple dresses, which are beautiful, maybe a bit underwear-like for me.
My favorite part of the song must be the music during the bridge and several other parts (were Yurina and Chinami are singing <3). I really like this clip, because it's diffrent from most Berryz songs. It's very cool and fresh.

Comments

  1. I actually think Risako's hair colour looks MUCH better now. Still do not like her facial expressions much >__<

    I quite like the song (except the autotune) and the dance as well, the sets were a little too bright but I guess that's to make their outfits stand out when you compare the dance set. Surprised that the length of their heels, that really shocked me but I love the dances on Risako, Saki, Yurina and Massa the most.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』