Morning Musume's 52th single announced- Help me!!

On 12-12-12 Morning Musume announced their 52th single. It will be released on the 23th of January. It will be Oda Sakura's debut single. The outfits are already released and we even got the full preview of the song.
The song is very cool, but it feels a bit sad sometimes. I hear a lot of Reina and Riho (again). Sayumi, Mizuki and Sakura have solo's too. There will be 8 versions of Help me!!
Tracklist:

Limited Edition A, B, C & Regular Edition B Tracklist:
1. Help me!!
2. Happy Daisakusen
3. Help me!! (Instrumental)
Limited Edition D Tracklist:
1. Help me!!
2. Aishuu no Romantic (Michishige Sayumi, Fukumura Mizuki)
3. Help me!! (Instrumental)
Limited Edition E Tracklist:
1. Help me!!
2. Watashi ni Dekkai Hana (Tanaka Reina, Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi)
3. Help me!! (Instrumental)
Limited Edition F Tracklist:
1. Help me!!
2. Nani wa Tomo Are! (Ikuta Erina, Suzuki Kanon, Sato Masaki, Kudo Haruka)
3. Help me!! (Instrumental)
Regular Edition A Tracklist:
1. Help me!!
2. Daisuki Dakara Zettai Yurusanai (Sayashi Riho, Oda Sakura)
3. Help me!! (Instrumental)
DVD Tracklists
Limited Edition A DVD Tracklist:
1. Help me!! (Music Video)
2. Help me!! (Dance Shot Ver.)
Limited Edition B DVD Tracklist:
1. Help me!! (Music Video)
2. Help me!! (Close-up Ver.)
Limited Edition C DVD Tracklist:
1. Help me!! (Music Video)
2. Wakuteka Take a chance (Oda Sakura Ver.)
3. Help me!! (Making of.)
(thanks to Hello Sayunii)
Here are the outfits:
I kinda like the outfits. I'm not into the animal prints but everyone looks lovely. I'm really suprised to see Riho  at the second row. Although Sakura looks lovely infront.

Sayumi. She just keeps getting more Kawaii. Her skirt looks lovely on her and her hair <3. 

Reina looks a  bit bored. I don't really like her hairstyle, but I love her outfit.

Haruna is so pretty. I like her hair down like this. The outfits looks very cute. <3 

Mizuki is growing so much. She looks so beautiful<3 Her hair looks super pretty

Ayumi<3<3<3 I totally adore this hairstyle on her. She looks so cute <3 Her ourfits looks super good and she looks so skinny. 

Eripon <3 She looks suepr cute in her outfit. The print fits her very good.

What happend to Riho's outfit? It almost looks like she is wearing all outfits over eachother... She smiles cute though...

Kanon is going for the sexy look and she pulls it of very good. her outfits is pretty. I don't really like this hairstyle..

Sakura looks a lot like Mizuki in this picture. But damn she is cute. This hairstyle looks very good on her and I can't wait to see her sing and dance. The hat is very very cute

Masaki looks so modest here. I really like how she looks and I just wanna hug her <3

Haruka looks super cool and uber cute at the same time <3 Her hat is very very cute <3

I can't wait for the MV release <3 


Comments

  1. Watched the announcement and listened to the song. I really like it but But what are those outfits in the preview…? I don’t like those skirts at all… The pink is horrible along with the bridge of this song. I hope SayuMizu don’t get another cute song but it seems to be the appeal of those two together kind of like the new Rainbow Pink.

    I also never realised at first they put the background singers into one song but I hope it sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』