Help me!! Covers released

When I woke up this morning I was glad to find the morning musume covers for their 52th single help me!!
I don't really know which version is which but let's have a look at them!
We got 4 group versions and 4 sub-group versions.
I love the casual clothes they wear! I would totally wear eripons dress!


This version is beautiful <3 I love all these pictures. They all look very cute, Beautiful and fresh. I like this version the best because they all look AMAZING.

This version looks a bit pixely :P but that's just because I downloaded it. I kinda like how ayumi, Kudo, Eripon, Sayu and Mizuki look, but Sakura, Haruna and Reina look so unnatural. The picture is a bit to fake for me, but some of them look very very good


This cover is kinda dark. But a lot of the girls look incredible. Ayumi looks very cute, Sakura looks like a natural, Haruna looks very innocent, Eripon looks like a model, Kanon looks very pretty and Mizuki is just amazing <3 I like this cover, but I think it's to dark (here should have been more pink)
This cover is kinda cute. Oda sitting in front, Ayu and Riho framing her. And the other girls just kinda sitting around. Eripon looks like she wants to say I wanna be in the picture 2 please? In this cover there should have been more pink 2, because the blue/green/purple is just kinda weird.

This picture is for the Mizuki/Sayumi version. We have all the girls on it and Mizuki and Sayumi in front. I totally adore the clothes everyone is wearing and eventhough it's the MiSa version Ayumi, Haruka and Masaki really stood out for me. Ayumi looks amazing while Kudo and Sato looks super cute <3


This version is ofcourse the Ayumi/Haruna/Reina version. I kinda like that Reina is still wearing animal prints. Ayumi looks super beautiful and the red looks amazing. I find it kinda dark because of the black background. But it's still a good and pretty cover.


Yes! This cover has it all. I like the setting. Eripons dress is AMAZING and damn look at her face <3 Kudo looks so cute and I don't know how to put it but wow. Masaki looks very cute and pretty, I like her hair like this. Zukki also looks amazing. The dress fits her so good. (BUT STILL ERIPONNN)
I like how Sakura, Mizuki, Haruna and Ayumi look a lot <3
This is ofcourse the Eripon/Zukki/Maa-chan/Haruka version.


This version is just kinda weird. I kinda like how Sakura looks but why are they possed like this? It's just weird. The other girls look fabulous, but what the hell XD 

I really really hope these outfits will be in the clip (the casual clothes) because they are very cute and pretty. I kinda hope that it will be like Naichou Kamo and Shouganai yume oibito, because those were cool and pretty MV's. They were also kinda the same style of music

Comments

  1. The 1st and third ones are the only non-biased ones. Really do not like the Sakura-Riho one, it's just too in-your-face.

    But man, really pushing Sakura in the front!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』