Juice=Juice

Today the name of the new Kenshuusei group was announced!
The name is Juice=Juice and will be pronounced as Juicejuice.
In this video the girls get to hear the name of their group and their "colors/fruits"

 Akari- Green- Melon

Yuka- Pink- Peach

Sayuki- Yellow- Lemon

Karin- Purple- Grape

Aina- Orange- Orange

Tomoko- Red- Apple

I really like the name and the fruits. It's cute and they seem so happy about it. I really hope this group will be active soon, and I think they will. I don't really know what the last "slide" of the video says, but I assume that they will be preforming at the satoyama event/himawari event at the beginning of March!

I will support these girls, because they have worked so hard to be at this point. I hope every one of them will be happy and will get the chance to debut.
Juice=Juice is going to be amazing!

Comments

  1. I think I would have been okay if the name didn't include Juice twice but oh well, I just hope their songs are good in the future! None of the members stick out for me at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come around a bit on the name. I don't think that H!P is trying to court more wota with a name like that. It's just a word that's fun to say, memorable, and has cute associations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』