New indies group- Hello!Project

A few weeks ago a new Unit was announced at the last winter concert.
Here is all the information I currently have:
Name of the group: TBA
Current Members (Might change):
- Miyamoto Karin
- Miyazaki Yuka
- Uemura Akari
- Kanazawa Tomoko
- Otsuka Aina
- Takagi Sayuki
Release information:
The group will start releasing indies singles, before they debut

Today, they also released a video about the Kenshuusei hearing who is choosen for the group. I found it kinda sad that all the other kenshuusei (who were not choosen) were there and they were crying really badly.

Anyways, I'm really exited about this group. I totally adore Aina and Yuka, so I'll be happy following them. I'm really suprised by Tomoko-chan and I hope she will keep suprising. Sayubee and Karin really deserve to debut, they are awsome. Akari looks really great and seems like a fun girl.







Here is a video someone made about the girls:

Comments

  1. I'm glad someone made a video! I am excited to see a new group, there needed to be a new addition for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』