Miyazaki Yuka

A week ago a new group was announced (I will talk about this in a diffrent blogpost). One of the members is Miyazaki Yuuka. Here is some information about this suprise add:


Name: Miyazaki Yuuka
Birthday: 02-04-1994
From: Ishikawa Perfecture, Japan
Height: 160 cm
Bloodtype: O
Nicknames: Yuka, Zaki-chan, Yuka- Nyan
Looks up to: Michishige Sayumi
Units:
- Green Fields (2012-?)
- TBA (2013-?)

Yuka participated in the S/mileage 2011 auditions. She made it to the finals, but wasn't choosen to be a sub- member.
In 2012 she won an UP-FRONT PROMOTION audition.
In the summer of 2012 it was announced that Yuka would be in a group under Satoyama movement. She became part of Green Fields with Shimizu Saki (Berryz Koubou) and Mitsui Aika.
In Januari 2013 it was announced that Yuka was choosen to be in a indies group with several Kenshuusei. The group will release indies, before they will debut.

I noticed Yuka in the S/mileage auditions. I thought she was very cute and her voice was quite nice. But when she wasn't choosen, I was kinda sad. I thought she would never been seen again.
When she appeared again in Green Fields, I was really happy. She sounded amazing and looked very cute.
She is so modest and I kinda like that she is 18. I was very very exited to hear she was choosen for a new group. Everyone knows Green Fields won't be active forever and now Yuka got a chance to really debut. I expect great things from her and I hope she will do great in the new group.
I will support this girl, because I just thing she is amazing. She will be a great idol.
Yuka during the announcement of the new Unit. 


The cover of Green Fields's first single: Boys be ambitious!

Comments

  1. Oh so that's the girl? Well, it's nice that she's been put into a group! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』