Morning Musume's 12th Gen auditions News

Before I start this blogpost: Please sit tight. I don't even know if I got this right.
Tsunku just uploaded a video about the 12th gen auditions:
There are no winners for the 12th gen auditions for Morning Musume.
Tsunku said something about it not being the right time. 
He is busy with Juice=Juice and the current Momusu members are great.

I'm so suprised and shocked by this news. The whole audition was a suprise and now, not having any new members, it make me really sad. 
I always love new girls. Getting to see them bloom and become a really Morning Musume. 
And now.. 12th gen won't be around anytime soon. 
What a news. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』