Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke/ Ai no Gundan HQ covers released

The HQ covers for Morning Musume's 54th single were released! Let's again have a look at them!

Limited A
I like it better now. But still, Riho's head is soo big. Kanon and Eripon kinda fall away in this cover Mizuki and Sakura look amazing. I do like the yellow with black and white. 

Limited B
I really really like this cover. The girls look amazing and I like the kisses on their cheeks. The pink/red background is a bit boring (I would have liked those trees...) but It looks really good. 

Limited C
This one is just AMAZING. I like how all the girls look. They have their own spot, same space. Amazing. I like Haruna in this one so much. She is just <3 


Limited D
I like this cover, although it's really boring. The girls are just photoshopped in a blue background. But they do look good so that's a plus. 

Limited E
Another amazing cover. They all look AMAZING the spots. Everything about this cover is great. 

Regular A
I don't like how Masaki and Eripon look. They look almost scared or something. The others look amazing. And I like the yellow glow. The title in the middle is pretty.

Regular B
Cute cover. Very simple but effective. They all have roses and Are sitting around. I like how simple this is and still so beautiful. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』