Morning Musume's 54th single Cover previews and MV's

On the official site of Morning Musume the cover previews for Wagamama ki no Mama Ai no Joke/Ai no Gundan were released. They also uploaded the MV's to their youtube channel.
Let's have a look at each preview.
The first one is Limited A. I don't really like it that much. Riho's head is just way to big pictured. It's fine when all the girls have their heads so big, but this is really weird,
Limited B is the next one. I like the red. I can't really see the groups that well but let me try. Below we have Riho, Mizuki, Harun, Ayumi and Kanon (or Sayumi) and the upper row has Sakura, Masaki, Eripon, Kudo and Sayumi (or Kanon). This cover is quite nice. Simple but nice.
The next is limited C. I like how light it looks, the yellow and the oufits fit toghether really nice. 
Limited D is the only blue one. We see Haruna, Mizuki, Riho, Sakura and Masaki in the front row and Kanon, Ayumi, Erina, Haruka and Sayumi in the backrow. I think it kinda weird that there is so much space on the left side. But the looks like a clean and simple design.
Limited E has the outfits for Wagamama again. I like the yellow, it's sunny. I don't really know how the girls look so I can't say anything about that yet.
Regular A looks really good. I like the yellow/black combi and that every girl has the same amount of space.
Regular B looks very good 2. It's simple white with the girls in Ai no Gundan outfits, but I like that.
I would say the regulars and limited C are for now my favorites and Limited A my least favorite.

Anyways here are the Mv's for Morning Musume 54th single:
Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke
Ai no Gundan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』