Berryz Koubou reveal the Covers for their 35th single.

Berryz Koubou revealed the covers for their 35th single:
Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no naka Ni/ Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatteran nai Desho!?
Let's have a look at them:
Limited A
Still loving the outfits! But it's not a good cover. I hate how Yurina is so small and in the back while Miyabi is huge. It's like a Morning Musume cover. The background looks pretty cheap, which makes me sad.
Limited B
Mmm, okay this look mm diffrent. I always like when they have their own space, but this is not what I ment. The colors are pretty horrible and Risako's hair... Nah not my taste.
Limited C
This is a good one! It fits the team and everyone has a spot. I like the drips of mudd. This one looks amazing (YURINA, CHINAMI!!!) And normale hair for Momo <3
Regular A

This one is pretty good. I love that they show the legs. It's pretty cheap looking, but I do like it. Red looks pretty good.
Regular B
Oh this one looks so sweet! I love that it's soft pink and the girls look cute. It's such a contrast with the others! But it's nice!

Best ones: Regular B and Limited C!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』