Michishige Sayumi is graduating from Morning Musume this fall.


Here I am, a few days after the announcement. I was on a holiday, so please forgive me for not making this  post before. 
Michishige Sayumi, the current leader of Morning Musume, announced her graduation on the 28th of April. 
She will be graduating this fall on the last day of their fall concert. 
Michishige-san announced this during their concert in Yamaguchi Prefecture, where she comes from. 
A lot of fans saw this coming, but still this is very sad news. Sayumi is the only girl left from when I became a fan and this will absolutly end an era. She has been in Morning Musume for so long, I wonder what it will be like without her. I do know Morning Musume will be fine, the current members are all very skilled and have great personalities. 
I have had a feeling Sayumi would be announcing her graduation this tour. And that's not only because the tour is called Evolution. Lately I noticed she has gotten so much attention, she overshadowed the other memebers and she noticed this. 
Anyway, there is not much to say, Sayumi will graduated and it will be sad. I do hope the 12th gen will join before she leaves, so she can kinda teach them some stuff. I do wonder what Sayu will be doing after she graduates, but she will be fine! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』