New profile pictures for Berryz Koubou!

Berryz Koubou didn't only announce the titel for their newest single, but they also got new Profile picturs!! Let's have a look at them <3 Above we see the two group pictures. I think the left outfits are for Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho!? and the right ones are for Ai wa Itsumo Kimi ni naka ni (listening to the audio rips, this is what fits the songs). I think the right ones are the best. All the girls look beautiful and the outfits look great on them. The left one is alright, but It kind looks like they were dressed by the same person who gave them oufits for Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta and Otona na no yo! 
Here are the individual shots:
Shimizu Saki
Saki looks very sexy and vulnerable. I Love her hair like this and the hat is just perfect!
Tsugunaga Momoko
Momoko looks so great! I love how her ouftit is not as sexy as Captain's, it's more cute and I love her hair like this <3 GREAT OUTFIT <3
Tokunaga Chinami
Chinami looks so stunning!!! I love the white port of her ouftis and the short pants. Chinami has great legs and this shows them of so perfectly! I LOVE HER CLOSE UP <3
Sudo Maasa
Maasa looks really good. It's one of the best outfits I have ever seen her in. Her short hair is finally working for her too. Yes I love her close up <3
Natsuyaki Miyabi
I love her pants. I do wish they would show of her legs more. I do not really like her hair and her white shirt. But she does look good!
Kumai Yurina
Oh my Kumai <3 Beautiful <3 Her legs <3 and that expression. I do think she looks lovely! And her hair is perfect! Her close up is really beautiful.
Sugaya Risako
I love Risako's close up! I still miss her beautiful black hair, but this looks really great <3. Her outfit is not that special, but she looks really good!

I like the outfits. The girls rock this theme and for once everyone has a great looking outfit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』