C-ute has new profile pictures!

C-ute released their new profile pictures with the outfits for their new single!
Let's have a look at them and begin with the group pictures above. Left are the outfits for The Power, they are zigzagy, colorful and with white vests. The right is for Kanashiki Heaven (single ver.) They are black and white and more classy. 
The solo profile pictures are from the Power, but I can already tell I like the Kanashiki Heaven outfits a lot more. But let's have a look!
Yajima Maimi
LEGS!! Well i think that's the one thing I love about these outfits, they really show of the legs and those shoes <3 but the outfit is a bit meh to me. If the top and pants would be just pink, or black I would have loved it, but this is a bit to much. They do show of her figure great, but the white vest kinda undo's that.
Nakajima Saki
In the left picture her outfit looks like a dress, and I kinda like it that way. Maimi's legs look a lot better in this ouftis, and why are they not showing Nakky's waist!!! At least she smiles!
Suzuki Airi
Whuuuu :'( Airi I want your fringe back.. I do love that ponytail and your damn legs. I do think this outfit looks rather good on Airi, but meh. 
Okai Chisato
Chisato looks freaking handsome and awsome. Still no fan of the outfit, but look at Chisa XD Good god she is beautiful! Handsome, yeees.
Hagiwara Mai
Mai looks so young in the second picture >3< While in the first one she looks mature and those legssssss. I bet without the vest she would rock this outfit, I can feel it. Overall she doesn't look that bad, but it's her who makes the outfit kinda work.

Overall
Not a big fan of the outfits for The Power, but could be worse. I like the attention for the legs (cause C-ute has great legs) and some pictures are really pretty. I can't wait for more Kanashiki heaven pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』