C-ute releases the covers for their 25th single

C-ute released the covers for their 25th single: The Power/Kanashiki Heaven (Single ver.).
There are 6 editions, let's have a look at them!
Limited A
Limited A has the girls in their The Power outfits. Eventhough I don't like the outfits, this cover is pretty alright. I like the bohemian feel of it. Airi looks like a dork, in a cute way. I do thing the green big letters are a bit much.

Limited B
I adore this cover! It's so cool and tastfull. i love how simpel it is. You can see the titles very good and their group name is really big. All the girls look extremely good and sexy. This fits my idea for Kanashiki Heaven perfectly!

Limited C
Limited C has again a bit of bohemian feel to it. I really love How Chisato looks, she stand out for me so much! I like how bit the name is, althought I would have choosen a diffrent font. Mai and Saki look somewhat weird and the cover is very busy.

Limited D
Beautiful, just beautiful! I love the color of this cover, it's so calming and elegant. All the members look great and the outfits fit the theme of this cover prefectly. This cover gives me high hopes for the MV. This cover is perfect to me.

Regular A.
What the... I like the idea of this cover, but you can't really read the title nor the name of the group.. I think this cover is some what good, but still pretty weird. 

Regular B
Another great great cover. I like how it's very egdy (Is that what you call it?) and cool. It has a great contrast to limited D. Airi and Maimi look spectaculair. I don't really know how I feel about the colors, but it's good.

Okay I might not be fair to the cover for The Power, cause the outfits and the song don't really get me, but I think overall the Kanashiki Heaven covers are AMAZING. I really love them. The Power covers are a bit Meh, with good and bad things. Now it's just waiting for the MV's!

Comments

  1. Lovely covers to be honest but I wish they had an additional song in this single.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』