Juice=Juice has new profile pictures!

I have been waiting for this moment: Juice=Juice finally got new profile pictures!
They are wearing the oufits for Black Butterfly! And wow do they look amazing!
The first moment I saw these oufits, this came to mind:

Shugo Chara! Now let's have a look at the outfits and ofcourse our girls!
Miyazaki Yuka
Leader looks amazing. Very cute! I love the red butterfly on her shoe and damn do I love her hair down <3. I love the pattern on her dress. She look absolutly stunning.

Kanazawa Tomoko
I always think Tomoko looks best. She is just so beautiful, look at her hair <3 I love how her dress is just slightly diffrent from Yuka's. I really love the pattern on the dress, it make the dress so elegant.

Takagi Sayuki
I don't know why but I always have he feeling Sayuki doesn't have that much hair. Mm, she is channeling her inner Reina. I like the dress, but I just think she looks very uncomfortable... Could just be me.

Miyamoto Karin
Girl stop cutting your hair. I hate her hair like this. It's so short and it doesn't fit her at all. The dress is not flattering on her and I just can't putt my finger on the why. Maybe she is just made Akari is center?

Uemura Akari
Holy Akari, She is just so beautiful, I'm going to cry. The dress fits her perfectly and that face and hair. A really model and cutie she is. She deserves to be center in this one!

Akari, Tomo and Yuka look the best and Karin and Sayuki look a bit meh to me. But overall I love the oufits and the details on them. I can't wait to hear the song and see the MV!
I do believe Juice=Juice is gonna rock my world again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』