ANGERME released the covers for their upcoming single!

ANGERME announced their new single some time ago and today we got the covers!
There are six editions, with 3 limited and 3 regular. 
Let's have a look at them!

Limited A
Regular A has the outfits for Desugita Kui wa Utarenai. I don't really like the outfits, but this cover is pretty fab. I really love how everyone looks, although Take looks kinda meh. Maro and Rikako look absolutly beautiful. I quite like the red and black bar, it makes the cover interesting. 

Limited B
It might suprise you this cover is for Dondengaeshi. Just joking. This cover needs only two words to describe it: Blue and Legs. The outfits are quite nice and they look really pretty. Their legs, gosh those legs. I want such legs. Kanon does look extremly small next to Aya and Rikako, which makes her look squized in. The cover is really nice.

Limited C
How cute is this cover. Kanon's solo Watashi is the main track on this one. I really adore the colors and she looks so sweet. I don't really like the lolita style she is going for and her short hair looks more beautiful. BUT I do like this. I love how it really reflexts Kanon.

Regular A
The regular cover for Desugita. Told you the outfits are pretty meh. But I like how simple it is. The legs are not as good as in Limited B, but nice try. I love how all their names are in there and the colors are pretty nice. 

Regular B
I like this cover. Maro, Muro and Rikako really stand out. They look amazing. So much legs again. Rina looks pretty dang good too. I love the setting and how they are all cluthered togheter. I don't know I like it. Although IEW Take's hair. What did they do with it?

Regular C
Regular C has again Kanon's face on it. I like this cover. It's cute (although the pout.. I would have love a smile) and I like how big ANGERME is in there.  

Overall
The covers are nice. I adore Limited B & C and Regular B. The covers make the girls stand out and look really nice. I hope Kanon will go out with a big boom with this single!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』