C-ute reveal covers for their next single

C-ute has finally released the covers for their new single!
Let's have a look at them.

Regular A
I adore this cover. The outfits are for Arigatou~Mugen no Yell~. I love how it looks like the cover was done outside and the blue makes it really beautiful and light. I really adore the style they are going with. The white and blue are really fresh and gosh does Airi look amazing <3!

Regular B
Regular B is for Arashi wo Okosunda Exiting Fight~The outfits are all white and I don't know but the red kinda makes it heavy. I do love how Airi looks again  (chisa hair makes me wanna cry). I think I would have adored this cover if the name would have been in blue. I do love the reflection of the girls on the floor.

Limited A
Limited A is a really lovely cover. The close-ups are fabulous and I love the kinda neutral look the girls have. This cover is really attractive, because it's so simple and beautiful

Limited B
Limited B is again a very light cover. I kinda like the whole white theme in this one. But Mai and Saki look soooo bored and I had that feeling with the other covers too. And gosh Chisa your hair... I love how big their name is. 

Limited C
Omg Airi looks sooooo adorable. I love the blueish borders. This cover is again super simple, but really cute. I like how they are just standing there and AIRI <3 

Limited D
Okaaaaay.. This is something else. I kinda like the setting, although Airi looks really strange. But dang the background is so fake. I wish they had just taken them outside and made a good pictures. 
I do like the pink, but no this is not a cover I like.

Overall
I really adore Regular A and Limited A. They are amazing. Limited D is something I do not really like. But overall the covers are pretty good! I am quite exited for the MV's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』