Morning Musume '15 release the Event V covers for their 59th single.

It has been a while since Morning Musume '15 released their 59th single.
And now they finally released the covers of the Event V's!
Let's have a look at them. 
First up is the cover for Oh My Wish!. It's quite a nice cover. Every girls has they own sorta window and looks really fab. I kinda like the theme, although I might have liked it better with a splash of color. Maybe Red?

This is the Event V for Sukkato my Heart and dang is it cute. I really adore every shot (Sakura and Duu look Beautiful). It's quite a normal cover, but I like the color and the lighting. 

The Event V for Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki is a pretty normal one. It's a normal group shot with some decoration. I actually quite like it. I love the colors and I adore the decoration. 

Overall the Event V's are quite simple, but do showcase the group and look nice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』