Morning Musume '17 revealed new profile pictures!

Morning Musume '17 revealed new profile pictures on their website!
The pictures are in the outfits of their current tour "the inspiration". 
I personally ADORE these outfits! I love the pastel pink and the flowertheme!

Fukumura Mizuki & Ikuta Erina
Mizupon looks like a goddess with those flowers in her hair. She fits this theme so well! The dress is very flattering and she looks amazing. Eripon looks soooo good with that Jacket. It's so Eripon. I love the pink on her and the long hair!

Iikubo Haruna & Ishida Ayumi
Look at Harunan being all sassy! I adore her hairstyle so much! The mask in her hand is such a nice prop. I am all for her dress and her hairpiece! Ayumi looks a bit displeased with something, yet her hair with those flowers!! The dress is a bit meh, but beautiful on her nontheless.

Sato Masaki & Kudo Haruka
This is by far the best picture of Maachan EVER. I love her hair like this and that cheeky smile! Perfect. I adore adore adore this picture so much! Duu looks so elegant and ladylike with her hair like this. I like the dress on her, although she could use some colorful flowers...

Oda Sakura
Oda looks so cute! I love her hair likes this and those flowers! The dress also looks really pretty and flowy around her.

Ogata Haruna & Nonaka Miki
Okay who pissed of Haachin? Beautiful as she is, she looks quite scary when mad. The dess and this hairstyle suit her very well and those flowers! Miki is however a whole different level in this picture. Look at the beauty and grace of this girl! Her hair, the beautiful dress!! <3 

Makino Maria & Haga Akane
All the yes to Maria! I adore her hair! That braid looks soooo beautiful, she could be a fairy. And I am a big fan of her bow!! OMG Akane looks sooo cute! Her hair with those flowers are so beautiful and adorable. Now if they could have only given her a better dress. Still she makes it work.

Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina
Kaedii proves that they can make her wear everything and she still looks amazing! I love her hairpiece, but her dress is weird. And still cute.... Yokoyan's dress is also weird, but her cute hair and adorable face make up for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』