*Review* Brainstorming/Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai

Today I'll be talking a bit about the upcoming Morning Musume single.Sadly we don't have everything yet (We still miss 2 b-sides, or at least radio rips).
Brainstorming

I loved brainstorming from the moment it started. I love the song, I love the dance and I love the outfits. It's very upbeat and cool. Everyone gets to sing and there are a lot of amazing vocal parts. In the official MV we even have subtitels! I think this song is really special, because they kinda sing about the good things happening to Morning Musume.

Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
At first I didn't really like this song. It was to electronic for me. But I putted it on repeat while going to school and I fell for it. I love the WOHO done but Haruna and Sayumi. I like how Ayumi is getting more lines. The chorus just really gets me. I love how they sing, who sings when and the feeling of the song. The outfits are a bit weird, but I don't mind them or think they are ugly. I love Haruna's look in this song.

Itsumo to Onaji Seifuku de
Riho, Kanon, Sakura, Haruka & Masaki
 (The youtube video doesn't want to load here...)
This song is so cute <3. I really really enjoy listening to this. It's cute and fun. Everyone blends very well and it's beautiful. Masaki improved so much, Sakura just blends her voice very well, Riho doesn't stain her voice, Kudo sounds very sweet and almost Sakura like and Kanon just sings very cool. 

Tokimeku Tokimeke
Sayumi, Haruna, Mizuki, Ayumi & Erina
I can't believe how diffrent this song is and how awsome it sounds. Tokimeku Tokimeke is very cool and kinda sexy. Everyone has solo's and I love the tokimeku tokimeku parts. Mizuki sounds super cool and sweet as always, Sayumi sounds very sexy, Ayumi improved a lot, Haruna always sounds very unique and that's what I love and Eripon sounds really great and cool. I love what we can now hear from the bridge <3

This promisses to be a great GREAT release and I can't wait to here more. Please buy the single and support Morning Musume <3
This is btw my favorite cover. I like how everybody got his own part and looks amazing. Mizuki and Haruna have pretty big pictures <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』