S/mileage's new profile pictures

Today S/mileage got new profile pictures! Let's have a look.


The group picture.
It's a princess theme. I love how Akari and Kana are in front with Dawa. This must be Kana's first time in front. I really think they look pretty, but Rina and Take are not smiling or anything. And YEAH for meimei's short hair.




First up we have Ayaka-chan. She looks beautiful. I don't even dare calling what she is wearing a dress. It's a gown. It's very princess or wedding like and it fits her perfectly. I would have prefered her hair down. 
Cinderella. Kanon looks like Cinderella in a pink dress. That migh be what she is aiming for. I think her dress should have more waist, cause now Kanon just looks a bit plain. I do love her hair like this. Short looks amazing on her. 


 Just look at Kana. She looks BEAUTIFUL. Curls look really good on her and purple tones amazing with her skin. I think picture one is very mature if you putt your hand on her face (not that I hate her face, she just has a cute baby face). She is growing so fast.

Take in a dress, Take in a princess dress. I can't believe it. She looks amazing. Like a beautiful girl. I like her hair and the yellow looks very good on her. I like how her crown is still a bit boyisch.

Rinapuu <3 She is so cute. I like her short hair here and she smiles so cute. Her dress reminds me of Wendy's dress in Peter pan. I like the bow a lot.


Meimei's dress is amazing at the top, but the bottom part. It looks like a curtain. But damn Meimei looks cute. The close-up is so shy. I like her short hair a lot and she looks so young. 

I really like the new profile pictures and I hope they will have a single with these outfits. A princess themed single would be amazing. 

EDIT:
The outfits are probably for their second album: 2 Smile Sensation

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』