The come-back of Kenshuusei Kosuga Fuyuka

A few months ago, people noticed that two kenshuusei suddenly disappeared. One of them was Kosuga Fuyuka, aka Fuu-chan. This kenshuusei was once a member of S/mileage but had to stop because of her health. After she recovered, she came back as a kenshuusei.
But when she disappeared, everyone was very sad. I know a lot of fans who want her back in s/mileage. I'm one of them. This girl passed the auditions, so she has potential. When I found out she wasn't in the kenshuusei shows anymore, I was really sad. But her profile wasn't taken down.
A month or so ago, it was announced that Fuu-chan would be part of the next Kenshuusei show/concert. I was so exited and I still am. I can't wait to she her preform again.
Today she also got a new profile picture and I can't be happier for her. 
Fuu-chan got even prettier and her hair has grown a lot. She is more mature. Welcome back Fuu-chan, I hope one day you will get you chance for a debut. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』