S/mileage- 2 Smile Sensation Cover

Today the covers to S/mileage's second Album (2 Smile Sensation) were released!
Let's have a look at them, shall we?
Regular Edition.
The regular edition is a very simple one. We have S/mileage in their beautiful princess dresses. The background is simply pink and there is a very cute white line thing going around them. The title is golden brown and there is a tiara ontop. 
I like how they look on this cover and it makes me happy to see Kana in front for once.
I do think the S/mileage logo should have been a lighter pink, but overall the cover is very simple and beautiful.

Limited edition.
This cover suprised me a lot. It's like a darker/gothic version of the top one. We have S/mileage in black/white dresses infront of a castle and garden. The title now is pink and has the same line thing going on around it. I love how all the girls look. They look beautiful and the dresses are amazing. 

I really like the covers, although I still think they don't match the title of the album. I can't wait for this release and hope they will sell a lot of them. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』