5-nin Juice=Juice

Today, Hello!Project changed the official site and blog of Juice=Juice.
Aina has now officially left Juice=Juice. It's real now.
It's so weird seeing only 5 members, instead of the original 6.
I know Juice=Juice will be fine. They are all good singers and they will be the best thing that happend in H!P for a while. I know they will make it. But for now, it just feels so wrong.
I just keep thinking about poor Aina. I know she decided this too, but it must be horrible, finally doing what you have always dreamed about and than leaving. I can't even think about her checking out the site >3<
I will keep supporting Juice=Juice! But I will miss Aina a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』