Dia Lady- Lady Mermaid (MV)

Last week the MV for Dia Lady's Lady Mermaid was released on UF Licks. Yesterday it was uploaded on  Satoyama channel on youtube. 
 Let's have a look at the whole thing!
The song sounds amazing. It's really cool, sexy and jazzy (I think I will call it Jazzy).
Airi and Risako are wearing two outfits, the first is black and classy and the second one is 50's like. 


The title screen is simple the sea and the title. I like it, because it gives a summer vibe.
The first shot is of Rii and Airi in a 50's restaurant. 
Being all fierce and classy
Airi looking amazing and out of everyone's leage.
Those nails... <3
I love Airi's smile here
Ahhhhhhh
Airi's nails and a motor
I like this shot. The background looks amzing and Airi <3

Risako is super duper pretty, but I don't like her hair like this.
Waiting at a cafetaria
I understand why everyone is talking about you...
Those eyes, that smile, what are you thinking about Risako?
Is he coming?
Waiting is horrible
Mermaid's love. Airi would be a beautiful mermaid.
End of the Summer !!
Milkshake <3 
Airi's hand with a necklace. I like how the necklace is a shell.
Airi and that mic. Amazing
Airi walks away so fierce. I don't need you Motor!
FUUU!
Rendez vous, she says it so beautiful
Waiting, still waiting
I love her expression
There is Airi. Where you waiting for her? Or her comfort?
The "I know" Smile
We cried togheter, End of the Summer
We are always togheter 
Dia Lady- Lady Mermaid



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』