The MV for Wagamama ki no Mama Ai no Joke to be shown on Mezamashi TV

Tsunku announed on his twitter that the Music video for Wagamama ki no Mama Ai no Joke will be shown on Mezamashi TV! I can't find the exact date, but I guess it will be around nighttime in Europe.
I'm really exited for this MV. Ai no Gundan was really really good and the dance-shot alone looked really amazing. So I have high hopes for the MV for Wagamama ki no Mama Ai no Joke.
Some of us already heared the concert rip of the song or saw a little preview of the preformance here

We see the white/black outfits I showed you in the previews and we get to hear a little bit of the song.
It seems like another cool and funky song. I can't wait to hear more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』