Otsuka Aina left Juice=Juice and Hello!Project

It has been announced that Otsuka Aina has left Juice=Juice and Hello!Project.
On the Hello!Project site it was announced that she left due to contract issues with her parents. 
I'm still trying to process what just happend. I really can't believe Aina left like that. They just announced their debut and now she is gone. 

I followed Aina during her first auditions for Morning Musume and I really hoped that she would get in. When she didn't but became a kenshuusei, I felt happy. She has been my favorite for so long >3<. Her being a part of Juice=Juice was a dream coming true. Her voice is amazing and she looks totally adorable. 

But when I found out she had left, omg... I still don't know how to react. I wanna cry and scream. I feel so bad for her >3< Her dream finally came true, BAM think again. 

Juice=Juice will now be a 5 member group, so Aina won't be replaced anytime soon.

Dear Aina,
I'm going to miss you so much. Your voice and fresh look, I'm gonna miss everything. 
You already left, so there will be no goodbye. 
I hope everything will be great for you, that your live will be good.
Aina, I'm gonna miss you so much :'(
Goodbye, my friend


Aina just left her last blogpost: 
Quick translation:
Good evening
Those who have already seen it coming
It's an official announcement:
Today, Otsuka Aina will happilly graduate Hello!Project Kenshuusei and so Juice=Juice.
We can't really say goodbye and there is no escuse for it.
Thank you for supporting Juice=Juice till now.
So, goodbye (* '`*)

Akari posted about Aina's leaving.
She thanked Aina for all her hard work and said goodbye. Akari said she will do her best with 5-nin Juice=Juice and askes everyone to support them. 
She posted a picture of herself, in which she looks sad or like she has been crying. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』