7 New H!P Kenshuusei girls!

Today H!P released 7 video's on the kenshuusei channel. They are introduction video's for the 7 new kenshuusei girls! I believe all of them participated in the Mirai Shoujo auditions for Morning Musume. 
I watched all the video's and I'll talk a little bit about the new girls, but I don't understand Japanese to well, so it'll be more name and face, than info. 
Let's have a look at these new girls:
Haga Akane
This girl is Haga Akane. To be honest I don't know that much about her. I don't speak Japanese so I don't know her age or anything. But I think she looks cute! She said something about really wanting to join Morning Musume. And I believe she likes Kudo Haruka and Fukuda Kanon
Funaki Musubu

Omg.. I love this girl. She is adorable >3< And her name Musubu <3 She dances really good! I love this girl already.. I saw her in the auditions and I thought she was to cute for words <3 
She said she loves Michishige Sayumi, Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa. 
Oura Hirona
 This girl was really sad, she didn't get in. I feel so sorry for her.. She seems pretty cute, but I kinda find her "normal"? I don't know how to say it, It´s not like I hate her or anything, not at all, she does seem very plain to me. I like how she looks in the audition footage, but it´s like she is trying to hard in this video.
I believe she likes Sayashi Riho! She smiled adorable in the end though XD
Niinuma Kisora
 Her bangs are so high :O She seems so shy. Sometimes she looks like Oda Sakura a bit. Sometimes she looks very troubled. But I think with some training she will be great.
She admires Fujimoto Miki. 
Danbara Ruru
 This might sound strange, but this girl looks so asian. Her voice is very clear and she talks very confident. I think she is beautiful. She looks older than the others, but I really like her aura. She seems so fun!
She admires Sayashi Riho. 
Yokokawa Yumei
 She talks very very confident and loud. She looks up to Michishige Sayumi. And she said something about her being the most shining center. 
Yamaki Risa
 This girl makes me think of Mayuyu (Akb) and Fuu-chan (kenshuuei). She talks pretty good. I really like how she speaks. She wore a Sayumi shirt during the training camp. Mark my words! this girl is shining so brightly! She will debut someday soon (I suspect)

The new batch of Kenshuusei looks promising, Risa, Ruru and Musubu are my favorites. I think it was good not to let them join Morning Musume now, because they are really young and don't have the Morning Musume vibe. Most of them do have the Idol vibe, so I think we will see and hear a lot of these girls! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』