Berryz Koubou- ROCK Erotic MV

The second MV that was shown was Berryz Koubou's ROCK Erotic. The title already tells us the song would be very sexy and ROCK! I totally adore the song. It's very cool and berryz like. 
The MV is very sexy and I like how everyone gets the spotlight. Miyabi and Risako lead and they are doing really well. They pull of the sexy thing very good. The hight light of the song is for me Miyabi's WOW and the ROCK erotic parts. 
Screencaps:

The title. Very cool.
So much light. 4 Girls and 3 "guys"
Shake that Booty
The guys are smexy
Nah Risako, I don't want you.
Or do I? 
EROTIC ROCK
Miyabi <3 Your hair :')
Saki looks so beautiful
Sweeter than dreams
Goodnight girls.
Yurina the Man
Saki center
That look!
Chinami the man
Momo
Saki- ROCK Erotic
Chiiii~
HUG ME 
Take me far away in the sky
Maasa seducing Miyabi
It's working
Chinami and Risako dancing
O 0.0
Let's dance
Risako with bunny ears doesn't want it just anywhere.
Come to my heart. And let's sleep on Yurina's hand
I miss you to Yurina
:'( but I miss you
Be Proud, Stand tall!

Maasa, you look like a K-pop boy XD
This is a new couple... and you know it
Yeah Yurina
Yossie? I mean Yuri~
Wut?
Berryz is power
Red=Risako
Pink= Momoko
Purple=Miyabi
Yellow= Saki
Yurina gets 2 girls
Risako! Miyabi wants some to Yurina~
There you go. Risako wants more
Ah yeaaaah Kneel for us 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』