Berryz Koubou- Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta MV

Hello!Station has been released for about an hour now and I'm still fangirling on the new MV's for Berryz Koubou. Let's first talk about Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta.
The song is really good. It's a ballad like song, but faster. It's quite sad and the girls dance like and pose like dolls. There is a lot of water and sky in this clip
Screencaps after the break!

Miyabi's starting line. AMAZING
I love Miyabi's hair.
Risako, Those earrings are a NONO. But your face... <3
Let's be broken.
Legs, legs everywere.
Miyabi <3
Yurine~ She is so beautiful and those eyes <3
More broken doll dancing
Momoko and not Momochii
Maasa, with her new short hair
Chinami looking so gorgeous!
Saki's bangs <3 
I wanted to be free...
The longest of all.
Captain stealing the show.
Saki and Momoko surounded by water.
This shot is so special. Saki looking so fragile, Momoko looking like a princess.
Miyabi center (look at chiii)
Kawaii 
Dress
Yurina
Beautiful part.
Chinami's I WANT TO FEEL YOU
Risakoooo
Out of the way, Momoko is here.
Look at that emotion! ANATA
Chinami's hair is so beautiful
Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta!
Water
Maasa in the dark.
Saki looks like she is crying
Momo
Please, stay with me.
I'm here.
Broken doll part 7030
Maasa with her K-pop hair.
I bet it 2 chinami.
I don't need no phones.
More dark.
I'm sure I will not let you down now.
ANATA NI AITAI.
Holding hands.
Do you ever think of me? sometimes?
Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta
Dance break
Black and white
Momo and Captain on water
Yuri, Chii and Maa
Motto Zutto...
In the sky, there you are.
Kawaii
Ending shot. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』