AKB48- Heart Ereki

I know, I know, I'm making a blog post about AKB48! 
It's only my fourth entry I guess? Anyways I have been getting in to AKB48 lately. 
I never really payed that much attention to them, because I found it hard enough keeping up with H!P.
But someone on facebook (You know I'm talking about you ;)) got me into them and it totally worked.
I even bought some cd's (Eien pressure, Koisuru fortune cookie and Suki Suki Skip)!
AKB48 totally won me over, so be prepared for posts about them and their songs!

But now! Their new song has been preformed during the Janken Tournament!! It's called Heart Ereki and Kojima Haruna is center.
The members for the single are: 
Team A: Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina and Yokoyama Yui
Team B: Oshima Yuko
Team K: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna and Shimazaki Haruka
Team 4: Minegeshi Minami
SKE48 team s/AKB48 team K: Matsui Yurina
SKE48 team E: Matsui Rena
NMB48  Team N/AKB48 team B: Watanabe Miyuki
NMB48 Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT48 Team H: Sashihara Rino and Ota Aika

I listened to the live version of the song and I was really suprised to see Kojima having so much solo lines. Not that she doesn't deserve them, I just rarely hear so much solo lines in one song by one girl!
The talking/screaming names part was a bit weird to be honest, but I couldn't really understand what Kojima was saying (something like this is....)
Kojima is obviously center in every way. She gets to sing the most and has the red outfit. I really love the outfits, they are super pretty! I'm happy to see Takamina and Yuuko next to Kojima and Paruru, Rino, Yuki and Mayu having a big part 2. 
I can't wait for the full song and the official MV! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』