[11/6] C-ute- Tokai no Hitorigurashi/ Ai tte Motto Zanshin covers released

So now that we already took a look at the new outfits for C-ute today, but there is more!
We also got some great covers to look at and talk about! 
Here we go!
Limited A
So limited A is very simple. The girls are standing in the bottem. Their group name is very big and there are all these shapes on the cover. The cover makes me think of the MV a lot. I like how simpel it is. But Mai looks very out of place. 

Limited B
OMG CHISA! omg omg omg. How beautiful can she get and fierce. This cover has a black corner and the group's name in red. The girls have military clothes and look so pretty. Nakky's hair like this and Airi. Great just omg <3 

Limited C
I like this cover. It's simple with the white. Airi does have a weird look on her face. But Saki and Chisa. Just looks at Chisa's tummy and well mm breasts. It looks perfect. Mai looks out of place and her outfit doesn't fit nicely.

Limited D
I like how simple this cover is again. The black is a bit much, but I like the members colors and how big C-ute is again. I like the outfits, but I don't love them.

Regular A
No, just no. I like the decoration, but the girls look like they had to little time to smile. Nakky is like WHAT?
And I wish there was some red or pink.

Regular B
mmm Not bad, but I don't really like it. I do love the shoes, a big yes to the shoes. But the cover is to simple and it looks cheap.

Overall I love all the Limited edition, but I don't really like the regulars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』